Friday, February 3, 2012

A cold dirty sex chat!

A few days ago I was in a business trip to Europe.I had to visit several countries and Romania was among those. Those whom I had to meet announced me that it is very cold in Bucharest and that I should bring warm clothes with me. They said that it is a cold winter there and that I should be prepared. And I did, but I had an unpleasant surprise. It wasn’t cold, it was extremely cold and with all the winter clothes I brought with me it still wasn’t enough.
I go to shopping sprees everywhere I go and I never leave a new place which I visit, business trip or pleasure, without going to shopping. This time I has to go, I was obliged, the winter obliged me.
I postponed my meetings because it was very cold and I went to shopping first. A shopping session takes at least four hours from that day, but this time I did it in one hour. Even if I were inside the mall I still felt that it was very cold. I was feeling the cold in my bones. Everyone was looking at me as I was a weirdo because I was running on the hallways. Accustomed with the weather in Miami this seemed as Alaska to me. I was in a trip there a few years ago with my parents and when I was there it didn’t felt that bad as it does now. Maybe it was because when I went there I went prepared with lots of warm clothes.
After the shopping session I went to the hotel and it felt really cold there. I called to the reception and asked for someone to come to my room to do something because it was extremely cold there. A boy of my age came and when he entered the room he asked me if I am sure because it is hot enough in the room. I told him that I was sure enough and he did as I asked. By the time he got out of the room he started to sweat really hard. I was cold and he was sweating. If I think at it now it makes me laugh. Maybe it is just because I had to get used to the weather and I do not think that I caught a cold there, I just felt it was cold, I didn’t even sneezed.
The boy left the room but before that he advised me to take a long hot bath to get me warm and in the mean time he could ask at the bar for a tea, coffee, hot chocolate or maybe a hot cocoa milk to warm me up. I thought a bit and I told him that I would love doing so, leaving to him the choice for the drink and he should bring it to the bathroom. I gave him the card so he could get in and I started to prepare the jacuzzi. By the time he was back the jacuzzi was ready with hot water, bubbles, very foamy and with me in it. When he entered the bathroom and saw me naked in the jacuzzi he blushed. He said that he brought a chamomile tea, a hot chocolate, a cocoa milk and asked me where should he put them. I told him to bring them near the jacuzzi and he was near the jacuzzi I reached my hand towards his. When I did that my nipple got out of the water and it seemed like a bottle popping out of the water. When I did that his faced turned into an intense fire. With his hand in my hand, I asked him if he would like to join me. He nodded and I told him “I’m sorry, this time I decided to do it for myself but you should let me your phone number to call you if I want another drink or maybe I’ll change my mind later.” He did as I asked and then left.
The time that I didn’t spend at shopping was spent in the jacuzzi. When I got off my skin was wrinkled that I thought it will peel from my body. The hotel room was now to hot. I had to turn of the heat. I looked at the time and realized that I could make it to the meeting I was supposed to go but a bit later so I could have time to prepare myself. I called to announce my contact person and agreed with him at a later time than I had in my mind. But it was perfect, more time to prepare everything for the meeting. Myself and the files.
The time for the meeting was close so I got out of the hotel and got into a taxi. The meeting was interesting, I heard a few good ideas and some great propositions so I had to extend my staying there so I could think well on them. On the way back to the hotel their propositions kept me busy. I didn’t even realized when I got back. I was already in the room. My body started to feel the cold again so I turned on the heat again and got dressed with warm clothes,got in the bed and took my laptop with me.
When I was filling the report for the meeting one of my friends with benefits buzzed me and after a short chat he asked me if I want to have a dirty sex chat. I was still feeling the cold so I refused him and told him the reason. He persuaded me so I had to agree, he was very convincing. That dirty chat sex got really hot and before I realize I was without clothes and I was so hot and horny that I didn’t felt the cold. The chat lasted a couple of hours, time that got me satisfied and also warmed me up for the rest of my staying. I didn’t felt the cold as I was feeling it when I arrived to Bucharest.
Conclusion, If you are cold then the best solution is to get laid. If that is not possible then at least do a sex chat or a dirty sex chat. Works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment