Monday, February 6, 2012

Dumped for a Romanian chat girl!

When I was younger I had a boyfriend who was five years older than me. We were having a beautiful relationship, at least that was what I thought. I was feeling great around him and he was always nice to me. He was waiting for me at the end of my school and often bringing me flowers. He had a sweet voice comforting and touching. When he was talking I was feeling the earth moving under my feet.
We were together for four months when he started to ask from me to sleep together. I felt I wasn’t prepared, and he was comforting me by telling me that he will wait for me as long as I need. I don’t know why but I had the feeling that it won’t be forever. When we were talking about it, I never had suspicions. As I said, he was always comforting and I trusted his words, But when I was getting home the thoughts that he was lying to me were flooding my head. I didn’t knew what to believe. To trust in my head or in my heart. My heart believed him but my brain didn’t. I was spending my nights thinking at him and within me was a battle of believing him or not.
One morning I skipped school and went to his house. I knocked at the door and no one was answering. I tried the door and it was unlocked. When I entered into the house I noticed lots of clothes on the floor. My heart was pounding very hard. I thought that it will break my chest. I got to his bedroom door when I heard moaning. I started to tremble when I opened the door. When the door was opened I saw him in the bed with another women. It was one of his friend, the Romanian chat girl, the girl about who I have heard many stories and most of them were just friendship stories. I got out of the house with tears in my eyes and started to run towards my home.
I have been upset long time after and I cried for him, for us. After some time I forgot about him. Now when I think of what happened I understand him. I had no chance against that girl. I can say that I am more experienced than that time and more over I have experience in chat so I can’t blame him. Men are weak against women, and to experienced women they are weaker than never. If you want to keep your man close, then you should be a “woman”.

No comments:

Post a Comment