Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sex with a Romanian chat girl.

From the chapter “Reading my ex’s diary” I decided to share something with you. I don’t know how many of you do or did this but I did it. My ex boyfriend did a mistake. The mistake of forgetting his diary at my place. I couldn’t help myself not reading. After reading a few pages I copied it. If you don’t understand why I did it then you should read a part of it and we’ll talk after.
Enjoy:
“I’m lying on my bed and I can’t sleep. I can’t stop thinking about a few nights ago. I can still remember how that day began. It was about 9 o’clock, my phone was ringing as hell. I woke
up with a little hangover from last night party, I got off the bed looking for my phone. The whole house was a total mess, I can’t remember anything from last night. I went into the living room, I picked up my phone. A friend of mine was calling. He asked me if I could help him, in the afternoon, with picking up a friend of his from the airport, because his car was broken. After 5 minutes I hang up and started to clean the mess. One hour later, everything was good as new. I took a shower, ate something and spend some time on the computer. Suddenly I realized it’s late and I have to go. I changed my clothes, took my car keys and left the house.
I picked up my friend and we went to the airport. I asked him about his friend and he told
me, she is a Romanian chat girl city and she was visiting her sister. After one hour in traffic we finally arrived at the airport. We went to the arrivals and after 30 minutes his friend landed. I told him that I have to drink water or something, so I went to the shop. When I came back I
saw her. A tall girl with blond hair, big sized breasts and a slim body was hugging my best
friend. As I approached them, she became more and more beautiful. In other words, she was
gorgeous. I was breathless. She was looking at me and said “Hi! My name is Maya.”, for a
second my brain was useless, I said “Hi! I’m...A...Adrian.”.
Maya was staying just for one night in our city and she was going to sleep at my friend’s
place. On our way back to home, Maya said she wants some ice-cream, because outside was
very hot, and we stopped at the mall. After a while I started to talk to her, I was very
relaxed. We were enjoying our time together.
My phone is ringing...It’s my friend again, then I realized he was gone. I looked around,
he wasn’t there, I thought it was one of his jokes. I answered him...He told me, he had to leave
and he’s sorry for leaving us there like that. With no other explanations, he hanged up the
phone. I told Maya if she wants to spend the night at my place. For one hour, Maya and I,
walked around the mall and had fun, then she said she wants to go home.
We were finally home. We staid at the front door of my house, staring to each other. Her eyes were so blue, for three seconds I was lost. Then it happened, we kissed! After 5 minutes we were in the house. She went to shower and I opened a bottle of red wine, listening music I was waiting for her in my room.
She got out of the shower, covered just with one towel, and entered in my room. When I turned around, I saw her skin. It was so beautiful, I touched her arm and she startled and bit her lower lip. I was getting turned on. I kissed her lips, her neck, slowly. I took the towel in my hands and threw it away. Kissing and kissing, lower and lower to her breasts. Everything was moving slowly. She pushed me on the bed and jumped on me, undressing me. My t-shirt was already off She began to rub her body against mine, kissing my neck. I was so turned on, as she was. She took my pants off and got over me and began to ride me slowly. She started to ride me harder and harder, as I was sucking her nipples and rubbing my hands over her breasts. Then we switched to missionary and I knew she liked it, because she scratched my back with her nails. She began to blow me and she was doing it so good, then puts my cock between her big breasts and started to rub it slowly at first, but then faster and harder until I cum. After we took a shower together, we fell asleep. In the morning I woke up and Maya wasn’t there. I went to the living room, to the bathroom but she was no where.I found a note from her on the table, she left her address.
Maya said she had a great time with me and she is sorry for leaving so fast. She was gone.

True story bro!”

Everything has been reproduced as it was written. I hope you enjoyed it. And I am really curious about what you think now after reading it. Changed your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment