Thursday, February 16, 2012

Threesome with a Romanian chat girl!


Have you ever had the desire of  doing something but not being able to do it because you are shy? Well this has happened to me. I was very curious about a threesome I wanted to do it  long time before doing it. I had a boyfriend at that time but he was also shy in the bed. I don’t know if shy is the best word. I cared about him at that time, and the time spent with him was extraordinary. I was enjoying every moment spent with him. But not in bed. Whenever we got in to the bed it was awful. I didn’t enjoyed it at all. But I was doing it for him. And he never wanted to try anything else. The same position over and over. For some time I was asking myself if he’s worth it. And I couldn’t give up to him, so I decided to get a lover or better said, a fuck friend. Well it was by accident. This guy had a crush for me for a long time and he was also famous for his fucking skills and one day I gave up. I was at his home with some friends and I went to the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom everyone was gone. I don’t know if they did it on purpose but what matters is that I just woke up alone with him. He behaved himself but told me that he likes me and all that bullshit. After some time we got in the bed and had sex. After sex I told him that I do not want to break up with my boyfriend. I liked the sex and I would like to do it again or from time to time but only sex. If he agrees to that it is good, if not what happened has happened and it won’t happen again. He was pondering and after a few minutes he said that he agrees but if he would ever had any chance of being with me in a relationship he wants it.
We did it like that for a while and it was great. We did every fantasy I had and tried every position I wanted. For some time I wanted to do a threesome but I was embarrassed to say it. I wanted to try it with him but I didn’t knew who would do it with us. We needed another girl. He always surprised me with one or another and even if we didn’t had a normal relationship, this time I wanted to impress him. But I couldn’t find another girl who would be interested to do threesome with us. In the end I told him what I wanted and he said that it is OK and that he will solve it. A week later he called me and asked me to go to his place. When I got to his house he greeted me in his undies and took me to his bedroom. In the bedroom was a girl. He said that she is Ellie and that she is a Romanian chat girl so she should know how to do it. It was hard at first. I was shy and I didn’t knew what to do. My legs wouldn’t want to move. It took me some time but in the end I made one step and after that step was done I didn’t stop until the very end. I can’t remember what we did exactly but I know that it was great. It was so exciting that I wanted to do it again. We did it a few times more but our relationship didn’t last much time. I also broke up with my boyfriend from that time and that happened before ending the relationship with my lover. We tried for some time to be together but we agreed that it doesn’t work.
I am very happy that I did it. It helped me to get some knowledge useful for me. Now I know how to be with a man, what to do when I am with one and what they like or don’t. Even if I accumulated knowledge in time, that “relationship was the beginning for me. Now I realize that if I wouldn’t have tried it I could’ve been married with the man I didn’t enjoyed sex and I would’ve become a frigid woman. Now I know what I want and what I like. Something is for sure, I like sex and I enjoy it. If I wouldn’t have sex then life would be boring. It is an important matter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment