Monday, February 20, 2012

Voyeur: A Romanian chat girl! Part I

From time to time, when I lay down my bed or on a beach taking a sun bath, or just in the swing, my mind takes me to the past. Just looking at a tree or gazing to the ocean or hearing the wind trigger different, memories, emotion, impulses. I wanted to write this down for a few days but I had no time for it.
A couple days ago I was checking an office building to rent for a new headquarter. A great place for offices but it wasn’t exactly what we needed. But while we were walking through the building we got to the security room. It was a huge room with lots of screens with images from all over the floors and outside the building. While I was looking at all those screens I remembered that one time I went with a guy, who we shall name James, to the opening of a private club. A voyeur club.
This club was in the middle of the desert. We drove about two hours before arriving. When we got to the entrance of the club, it was a small building with the aspect of a deserted camp. James told me this place was at first a military camp and later was used as a private camp for children who were training to be accepted in the police forces. They haven’t been using it for a long time and a big entrepreneur, with expensive fetishes bought it and made it an exclusive club for those of his kind. At a first look I didn’t want to go in, but James convinced me. I promised him for a long time that I will accompany him in one of his escapades. This time I couldn’t break my promise. He knew I do not have anything else to do. We entered the building and I was speechless. For a few minutes while he talked to a guy dressed in a long tail tuxedo like those that you see in movies, I admired the room. It was a huge one with an welcoming desk at the entrance where that guy was staying. Behind the desk you could see that huge place which looked like a restaurant. I believe it looked more like a ballroom. There were a lot of tables, which were placed around a dancing floor. In the other part of the room was an orchestra singing classical songs. It was an extravaganza for me. I thought that I have been in many fancy places but they were nothing compared to this one. And when I think that I was thinking about leaving. The guy dressed in the tuxedo led us to a table close to the dancing floor. I was being absorbed of this luxury. I was sitting in my chair looking above at a huge chandelier. “It is made of real crystals!” said James to me. I heard him like he was far away. I nodded and continued to admire it. A waiter came and my attention was caught by a huge statue on the side which I recognized as the Statue of Eros sculpted under an arch. Then I noticed that all the room had on the side different erotic statues placed under arcades which were also sculpted in different shapes. People were walking behind those statues through alcoves, but few were coming back. This made me think that behind the statues were entrances to somewhere else.
James ordered for both of us, because I couldn’t decipher the menu. It was written in ancient Greek. I could recognize it but couldn’t read it. I ate without knowing what I was eating, but one thing I know for sure, the wine was excellent. We sat there for some time, while James talked to me, but I was still absorbed by the beauty of the room. I couldn’t stop admiring it. These kind of things, you see them only in movies. The music was mesmerizing and was putting me in a trance. I woke up from that trance by James words, when he asked me if we should proceed to a different room. I nodded and followed him. We passed by the sculpture that I recognized as being "The Eternal Idol". I couldn’t have missed it, being my favorite sculpture from the few I knew. I was in love with it from the first moment I saw it. Although the woman is not an active participant, her pose clearly signifies an expression of surrender. We walked towards a sculpture which James described as “The watcher” . We entered in an alcove behind the statue which lead to a stairway going down. We went down the stairs, and there was a long hallway in a circle with many doors. James looked at a piece of paper and then we entered in a room a few doors further. The room was simple furnished with just a canopy bed, two chairs and a table. On the table was a champagne and two glasses. One of the walls was a glass one and it was between our room and a room which looked more like an entertainment room. James explained to me that a famous Romanian chat girl will be in that room and that the room she will be in is like a scene. That room was in the center of many other rooms. The other chambers were like the one that we were in. Everyone would see the show made by the girl, but only those who want could be seen by her. Also in each room were cameras that you could turn on and everyone could see you. On the walls were screens, set at a brightens not disturbing to the eye and you could see those who had their cameras on. While I was observing the room, a stunning girl entered the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment